January 6: Social gathering
2009 Feb 19 19:59

[vox-tech] Help with USB Hard drive

 Hi,
I have a brand new 1TB USB hard drive formatted by fdisk to FAT32.
My system can see it mount it and umount it.
However, no matter what I do I cannot change the permissions or the ownership nothing!
The root can write but nobody else can.
I want this drive to be totally accessible to all the users of the machine (actually a server).

Is there a way to do this?

TIA
Alfredo
This is some info on the drive: