2009 Feb 05 11:26

Re: [vox-tech] looking for a new video card

Re: [vox-tech] looking for a new video card

Hey Dylan,

You can buy a passively cooled video card that cools without a fan and
is silent. Here is one, for a random example:

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.aspx?item=N82E16814150286

It can be hard to find super high-end video cards that are passive,
but you can find decent ones.

Scott