2009 Jan 27 20:15

[vox-tech] FC4 hangs at logout

Hi,

I have Fedora core 4 system that takes 3 looooong minutes to allow me to logout from the gnome desktop.
I did an strace of the logout process and it always hangs at:

connect(16, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(16001), sin_addr=inet_addr("10.16.26.53")}, 16) = -1 ETIMEDOUT (Connection timed out)

Until it times out.

The IP 10.16.26.53 belongs to the machine that I am using to connect to the Linux server "via" XWin32.

All the Other Linux servers that we have never give me this problem (2 seconds to complete logout).

Does anybody has any suggestions on how to fix this weird behavior or hunt down the problem?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers!
Alfredo