2009 Jan 13 14:36

[vox-tech] sbackup question

Been exploring sbackup after an earlier discussion on this list.  I have sbackup set to backup to a location on an external drive which mounts on /media/DATA.  However, when that drive is not mounted, it attempts to backup onto a folder named /media/DATA, but writing the data to the internal harddisk instead.  Is there a way I can prevent this?  Thanks!

-Carl