2009 Jan 13 11:26

Re: [vox-tech] vox-tech Digest, Vol 56, Issue 9

Re: [vox-tech] vox-tech Digest, Vol 56, Issue 9

After some searching (and upgrading to Ibex >_< ), I found a mailinglist post that said to add "QT += opengl" to the project file for Qt. Additionally, instead of using "qmake" I'm using "qmake-qt4" after seeing it done that way in the labs. I don't know exactly why I should have to do this (seems like the qmake should use the most current version of Qt and it should see all of my libraries...) but it works. Hope that helps someone else who has the same problem.
Thanks for the suggestions,
--
Kyle Oliveira
UCD CS Major