January 6: Social gathering
2009 Jan 08 00:09

Re: [vox-tech] Wireless Network Tool

Thank you to all with suggestions.

I am running Ubuntu 8.10, and I'm very happy with it.

sudo iwlist eth1 scanning

Worked well.  If it where graphical, it would be better. :)

I will try Kismet when I have some time in the next day or two.

Networkmanager works as well.  However, it doesn't tell me which channel
the network(s) are on.  This question originated from only two networks
being displayed under networkmanager whereas at least 6 when using a
similar tool in windows.

Thanks again!
Aaron