January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] video for Apple ipod touch

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 09:40:35AM -0500, David Rosenstrauch wrote:

> I use these parameters to do it:

Just to piggyback abit here. Does anyone have parameters for ogg or ogv to avi?
I have a guy wanting to put videos on my server but he works in ogg which Ive never messed with.

Gandalf  Parker
-- sung to the tune of "Money for Nuthin"
Look at them yo-yo's, that's the way to do it
dancing thru their housework to their mp3's
that aint working, that's the way to do it
getting their chores done and exercise for free