Re: [vox-tech] hosting videos

Hey check out gallery:

http://gallery.menalto.com/

gallery2 can host pictures and video. It does take some CPU on the server to
process photo and video submissions. It uses ffmpeg to process videos you
upload I believe.

It's pretty painless to setup on Debian: sudo apt-get install gallery2

It defaults to http://mydomain.com/gallery2 , then you can just start posting
videos and photos through the web interface. :)

Scott