Re: [vox-tech] Strange web form submissions; regexp to filter?

Re: [vox-tech] Strange web form submissions; regexp to filter?

Quoting Bill Kendrick (nbs@sonic.net):

> Any kind of 'answer a question', 'type the scrambled text' or
> 'click the kitten' will just confuse people even more. :)

You can lower the bar by saying, e.g., "Just to prove that you're not a
spambot, please type the word 'nospam' in the box below.  Your
submission will not be accepted without it."

Sure, some people will be unable to deal intelligently with even that.
At some point, you have to decide to what extent it's your problem.  ;->