January 6: Social gathering

[vox-tech] Firewall (Firestarter question)

[vox-tech] Firewall (Firestarter question)

I've successfully installed firestarter and have it load upon startup.
However, it loads before the wireless is connected and therefore gives
me an error message, which is rendered moot 10 seconds later when the
wireless makes a connection.

Is there a way to eliminate this error message, either by letting
firestarter ignore the error or delaying firestarter from starting until
after the wireless connection is established?

Or should I be using a different firewall like KMyfirewall?

Thanks!
Aaron