2008 Nov 26 12:30

[vox-tech] USB-based drawing tablet for Tux Paint - wanna help?

[vox-tech] USB-based drawing tablet for Tux Paint - wanna help?

I gave Mike Simons the "Digital Arts & Crafts Studio" drawing tablet that
Melissa bought me, and I'm not sure he's had time to even think about it.
If I can get it from his clutches, would someone out this way (Davis) be
interested in giving it a go?

I'm thinking libhid or just libusb would be sufficient to talk to the
thing (and potentially portable to Mac OS X and Win32 -- I don't think creating
an XInput driver for it would be as portable).

Takers?  I'll buy ya beer or coffee or something. :)