2008 Oct 27 11:03

[vox-tech] burn directories to CDs

I want to take a file system and burn it to CDs. But I want the files on
the CDs visible and not in some split tar or cpio format. Say I have a
directory with various sub directories and 2000 photos that I can burn
to multiple CDs that still maintains the directory structure.

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/