2008 Sep 25 15:06

Re: [vox-tech] Record my desktop - how to record app sounds?

Re: [vox-tech] Record my desktop - how to record app sounds?

qjackctl is the GUI control for jack. Jack lets you record from one
thing to another- internally in Linux. So send sounds from program X
into Audacity, and record. It works rather well! You can send midi
from one program to another as well.

Scott