2008 Sep 23 18:31

Re: [vox-tech] Video problem with Ubuntu Server install

Re: [vox-tech] Video problem with Ubuntu Server install

Yeah, looks pretty bad, dunnit?

But that doesn't explain why some of the text is scrambled. The whole
point was: there's nothing wrong with the monitor. If it was a monitor
problem, the login prompt might be distorted, but how would it be
substituting letters?