2008 Sep 18 19:19

Re: [vox-tech] play DVD with mplayer

Hai,

How did you install mplayer?  If you used the Medibuntu repository, I
would expect to see a lot more available video output devices (xv, x11,
sdl, and gl, to name a few).  If that's not how you installed it, I
would recommend trying that.  Go to http://www.medibuntu.org/ for
instructions on setting up your apt sources to include the repository
(again, if you haven't done so already).  Also, depending on how you
upgraded, it's possible that your sources.list entry for the Medibuntu
repository is still pointing to the Gutsy release.

I'm not aware of any of the output devices in your list being usable for
video playback in an X11 session.

Matt