2008 Aug 22 09:39

Re: [vox-tech] Linux file/module security proposal.

Re: [vox-tech] Linux file/module security proposal.

BB> Does your distro/kernel allow writing to memory?

I meant protected even via root access...  But SElinux should provide
this (I'm not an SELinux expert, mind you).

BB> Not sure how you could prevent future loading of modules, or require

You'd have to only allow loading from the RO media.  Anytime you wanted
something new, you'd need to boot from something new.  It'd be a pain
when you needed to change, of course.