2008 Aug 21 12:42

Re: [vox-tech] Linux file/module security proposal.

Re: [vox-tech] Linux file/module security proposal.

j> it would be important to partition the hard
j> drive and load only the kernel, libraries,
j> executables, and config files that were necessary
j> to support the service.

I think that's a great idea, but you really need to boot off of a
non-writable device during the install process to ensure you're not
running a messed-with kernel.

(but a slew of USB key fobs that has a lock switch maybe :-)