January 6: Social gathering
2008 Aug 18 14:39

Re: [vox-tech] Fwd: Fwd: Re: Using doxygen to generate man pages

Re: [vox-tech] Fwd: Fwd: Re: Using doxygen to generate man pages

(Back to vox-tech)

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 10:44:16PM -0700, Cameron Tully-Smith wrote:
>    Are you trying to have different HTML and man output?  Dropping the
>    @defGroup, @{ and @} from the colorGroup, for instance, suppresses
>    creation of the HTML and man pages that go along with it.

It'd be nice to have some of the content from the concept/overview pages
in a single manpage (say, "man libcrtxy"), while all of the "XY_*" functions
get their own manpage (or set of manpages+links... e.g.,
"man XY_default_options", "man XY_load_options" and "man XY_parse_options"
would all bring up the same manpage that describes all of those functions).