2008 Aug 12 15:16

Re: [vox-tech] task switcher

Gnome has the same functions for Alt+Tab, Alt+F1, Alt-F2, Alt-F4.
Also worth mentioning are KDE's katapult (alt-space by default), which
lets you launch an application, play a song in amarok, check the
spelling of a word or use as a calculator.

For task switching remember the fun things in Compiz, such as the ring
switcher (super+tab by default) or expose clone.  In fluxbox (and
related) you can install a program called skippy as a light expose
clone.  Binds F11 to expose function.  Of course key binding can
always be toggled, in gnome its all under gconf-editor.