2008 Aug 05 07:59

[vox-tech] mystery error when connecting USB HD

[vox-tech] mystery error when connecting USB HD

Hi.

Recently upgraded my kernel and noticed the following message when connecting
an external USB HD:

[111490.755865] attempt to access beyond end of device
[111490.755865] sdc: rw=0, want=586072369, limit=586072368

With the the previous kernel it just read:

Buffer I/O error on device sdc2

Any ideas on how this may have happened or how to fix this?

Thanks,

Dylan

--
Dylan Beaudette