2008 Jul 21 17:04

[vox-tech] Free Sony Trinitron Monitor

Were moving! Sony Trinitron CPD200ES, manual, and W95 monitor
information disk needs new home. This 17 inch CRT is in excellent, no
fantastic, condition. Crisp clear picture that blows TFT monitors
away. Come and get it. 530-574-7121 to get directions to my home to
pick it up.

Sony site http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/model-home.pl?mdl=CPD200ES

Contact dgmcgahan@ucdavis.edu.