2008 Jul 10 12:02

Re: [vox-tech] Reiserfs v. Ext3

On Wed, Jul 09, 2008 at 03:10:38PM -0700, Shwaine wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Jul 2008, Brian Lavender wrote:
>
> > Reiser added a new recovery utility.
> > http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/hans_reiser_trial/index.html
> >

> Bad, bad punny. Thirty lashes with a wet noodle for you.

I know, that was bad. But where have you seen someone convicted of first
degree murder and then strike a deal to reduce it to second degree
murder after agreeing to produce the body.

Now the DA wants to Reiser to give full details of how he did it! I
think they ought to assure he doesn't appeal, sentence him, and give him
another 13 years to think about it.

This is starting to sound like Clockwork Orange.

Obligatory linux reference here. Do obligatory references work on
vox-tech?

brian
--
Brian Lavender