2008 May 01 13:10

Re: [vox-tech] Limiting FTP User access to certain subdirectories

Re: [vox-tech] Limiting FTP User access to certain subdirectories

One thing Ive done is create accounts as needed then have a cron copy
the uploaded changes to the target directory. There are pros and cons.
It provides backups, and who did what changes, better logging, recovery,
ease of deleting one person without changing the password and notifing
everyone. Of course there are less crude methods of achieving all of that
but I tended to find the learning curve less for me since it used
features of the system that I easily understood and could work with.

Just an option.
Gandalf  Parker