2008 Apr 13 10:36

[vox-tech] any points one should consider before getting a new HD?

[vox-tech] any points one should consider before getting a new HD?

Hi,

Looking to add some storage to a linux system, and was considering one of the
Seagate 500Gb or 750Gb drives. These both use the new perpendicular recording
technology.

anything to consider before getting one of these?

thanks,

Dylan

--
Dylan Beaudette