January 6: Social gathering
2008 Feb 24 19:38

[vox-tech] GUI won't come up

Was at the Jan IF and had Ubuntu 7,1 installed.  Since then, I haven't
been able to get the gui (GNU) to come up.  Seems to boot fine, otherwise.
We had some trouble getting it to come up at the IF, but then it seemed to
work fine until I got it home.  I don't even know how to attack a problem
like this.

-Tim