2008 Feb 18 20:40

[vox-tech] Google Calendar and Evolution

[vox-tech] Google Calendar and Evolution

Hi,

Have a quick question on using evolution calendar with google calendar.  I was able to add gmail calendar using the private ical address provided by google calendar as an on-the-web calendar in evolution and see my calendar.  However, it shows the times as if I were viewing them from the east coast time zone, when everything (my google calendars, my computer and evolution program) are all set to west coast.  The times display correctly in google calendar itself.  Any ideas?

Also, anyone know about add/write support for evolution to google calendars?

-Carl