2008 Jan 12 01:18

[vox-tech] Fluxbuntu

Hi all,
I'm thinking of doing a little laptop to digital picture frame conversion
project. Fluxbuntu looks fairly promising, but I can't for the life of me
find a liveCD iso for it. I followed the link from the developers' website
(www.fluxbuntu.org) and downloaded the appropriate iso there, burned it to
a CD, and tried to test it out, but there was no liveCD option on the boot
screen. My only option available is to install and I have a perfectly good
version of xubuntu running on the laptop in question already - I don't want
to go to the trouble of reinstalling to find out I hate the distro.
Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone have some suggestions? A
Google search seemed to indicate that I'm not the only one who has.
Thanks!

Kyle Oliveira
UCD CS Major