Re: [vox-tech] Sandisk sansa view review (from a linux perspective)

Re: [vox-tech] Sandisk sansa view review (from a linux perspective)

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007, Bill Broadley wrote:

IMO, it's hard to do better for 16GB and $175 if you want it to work (relatively) easily with linux. Certainly speak up if you know of something.
I recently got addicted to MP3. Im not quite so linux dedicated but I am frustrated by an mp3 player that does not act as a device. Please, keep us updated.

sung to the tune of "Money for Nuthin"
Look at them yo-yo's, that's the way to do it
dancing thru their housework to their mp3's
that aint working, that's the way to do it
getting their chores done and exercise for free

Gandalf Parker
-- Before MP3 chores were boring. Now they're aerobics.