Re: [vox-tech] ftp install

I figured it out. I forgot one thing. I needed to loop mount the isos and install from them.

Wade Pinkston wrote:
I am having trouble installing from ftp.

the ftp site is at

ftp://bugs.osu.edu/pub

I have been trying to use

ftp://bugs.osu.edu/pub/centos/5/os/iso

but I keep getting a "can't find repomd.xml" error

does anybody know what to use to get this working?