2007 Nov 15 12:37

Re: [vox-tech] Digital Arts & Crafts Studio (USB tablet/etc. forkids); help getting it to work under Linux

On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 08:45:22AM -0500, Ken Bloom wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 14:53:12 -0700
> Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:
>
> > I saw this kit at a store recently:
> >
> >   http://www.fisher-price.com/us/products/product.asp?id=40693

I've put together a page covering what I've got so far, but would
love some help.  If anyone wants to hook up in Davis some time
and sit down w/ me, my laptop, and my tablet, let me know!

  http://www.sonic.net/~nbs/daacs/

Thx!