2007 Nov 07 18:12

Re: Re: [vox-tech] Gimp and batch processing tga to whathaveyou

Re: Re: [vox-tech] Gimp and batch processing tga to whathaveyou

On Sat, 3 Nov 2007, Jimbo wrote:

Perfect! This is exactly what I was looking for.

Nice light and does what I want. And I can use it under windows. And heck, I don't haev to convert to view.
I also use IrfanView for such conversions in Windows. Its an excellent program.

I have a game called team fortress 2in which it uses tga format for snapshots. I use it under windows. Don't shoot me but I am a gamer and find it hard to get games to port over to linux.
I have a favorite game called Dominions 3. Ive loved Dominions, Dominons II, and now 3 for years. Very deep strategy (not some kiddie joystick game). It supports Windows, Mac, and Linux. But I totally understand what you say. I prefer to play it in GUI Windows, and host it in Linux where I can make the most use of all of its command switches by scripting.

Gandalf Parker
-- WARNING: this game is NOT suitable for students, interns,
apprentices, or anyone else who is expected to pass tests on a regular
basis. Do not think about Dominions strategys while operating heavy
machinery. If you find that your game has continued for more than 36
hours straight then you should consult a physician immeadiately (Do NOT
show him the game!)