2007 Oct 26 12:46

Re: [vox-tech] Keyboard switching with xkb

On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 01:32:33PM -0500, Ken Bloom wrote:
> Having found my keyboard misbehaving over the past few days, I started
> looking again at my xkb settings. I had been using a custom layout
> living in my home directory to define a phonetic hebrew keyboard map,
> but the old version of the file was dependent on certain aspects of
> keyboard layouts that would periodically change underneath me.

After all this nifty digging, you wouldn't happen to want to look into
making sure users can type Hebrew into Tux Paint for me, would you? :)
(It may Just Work(tm), but I know nothing about Hebrew input methods.)

LUGOD's own Mark K. Kim did the major work of adding some IM stuff to
Tux Paint in the last version (0.9.17 from July).