2007 Oct 07 11:39

Re: [vox-tech] home network - how to make a UNIX known to the otherPC (Windows)

Re: [vox-tech] home network - how to make a UNIX known to the otherPC (Windows)

I appreciate ALL the suggestions, wow! Since I am "playing" the
network, I'll give all the alternative a try, isn't it the way that we
learn stuff? :-)

Thanks again,
Hai