2007 Sep 26 18:34

[vox-tech] Preserving carriage returns in OpenOffice.ort Calc cellswhen referring to them

[vox-tech] Preserving carriage returns in OpenOffice.ort Calc cellswhen referring to them

So I've got a spreadsheet with some cells that contain carriage returns.

When I refer to them (e.g., "$A2", or "=IF(NOT(ISBLANK($D12));$D12;$C12)",
the carriage returns appear to get stripped, or converted to spaces.

Is there a way to prevent this?  I tried using "CELL("CONTENTS";$D12)",
but that did the same thing.

I'm at a loss.  Thx!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/