2007 Aug 28 14:59

[vox-tech] refering to a subsubsection in latex (article documentclass)

[vox-tech] refering to a subsubsection in latex (article documentclass)

Hi,

wondering if it is possible to refer to the number associated with a
\subsubsection in latex, using the article document class.

example:

\section{A Section}
\subsection{A Subsection}
\subsubsection{A Subsubsection}
\label{label_of_this_subsubsection}

as seen in section \ref{label_of_this_subsubsection}

this will print the number associated with the \subsection above the labeled
\subsubsection, resulting in:

as seen in section 1.1

... when actually I would like to see:

as seen in section 1.1.1