2007 Aug 22 12:15

Re: [vox-tech] I'm over my head - need a cookbook for transferingsystem to new disks

Re: [vox-tech] I'm over my head - need a cookbook for transferingsystem to new disks

ACK, forgot one.  Of course you probably need to change the partition size.

Bill Broadley wrote:
So there's potentially 3 things to change:
1) Software RAID
2) LVM (pvresize and/or lvextend)
3) Actual filesystem (resize2fs or friends)