January 6: Social gathering
2007 Jun 20 16:31

[vox-tech] For Sale: MacMini 1.33 Ghz PPC

[vox-tech] For Sale: MacMini 1.33 Ghz PPC

Apologies for the advertisement, but I thought that I would let the locals
have the first pass at this.

1.33 Ghz PPC G4
512Mb RAM
40Gb HD
CDRW
15 inch LCD
keyboard

all original cables, software, and box. Unit is in great shape.

$450 or best offer!

cheers!

--
Dylan Beaudette