2007 Jun 17 17:00

[vox-tech] messages being returned

Hey all,

Running Postfix on a FC6 system. I've set up cron to
run a script each night to scan the logs in a way I
like (as a supplemental to Logwatch).
   It dumps the results to a text file, which it is
supposed to then send to my gmail account.

Lately, when I use MUTT to check root's email account
on the system, I see a lot of messages like the
following:

---------------------
The mail system

<<my email>@gmail.com>: connect to
alt2.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[66.249.93.114]:
    Connection timed out

[-- Attachment #2: Delivery report --]
[-- Type: message/delivery-status, Encoding: 7bit,
Size: 0.3K --]

Reporting-MTA: dns; <myserver>.net
Arrival-Date: Sat,  9 Jun 2007 00:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; <my email>@gmail.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; connect to
    alt2.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[66.249.93.114]:
Connection timed out

[-- Attachment #3: Undelivered Message --]
[-- Type: message/rfc822, Encoding: 7bit, Size: 1.3K
--]