2007 Jun 09 23:05

Re: [vox-tech] Linksys WPC54G wireless card configuration for Ubuntu

On Saturday 09 June 2007 20:38:32 Hai Yi wrote:
> Anyway, does anyone know any good and practical link for the wireless
> configuration for linux? My wireless card is linksys WPC54G-2, OS is
> Ubuntu Linux.

Hai,

Assuming you're using ndiswrapper to get your Linksys wireless card working,
try adding this line to /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist

	blacklist bcm43xx

Then reboot.

Editor In Chief, Daikaijuzine (http://www.daikaijuzine.com)
AIM: Buffalo2K / GTalk: underpope@gmail.com
"We are here to help each other get through this thing, whatever it is."
	(Kurt Vonnegut, 1922 - 2007)