January 6: Social gathering
2007 Jun 09 22:48

[vox-tech] Linksys WPC54G wireless card configuration for Ubuntu

[vox-tech] Linksys WPC54G wireless card configuration for Ubuntu

Hello,

I've been trying configuring my wireless card in my Ubuntu linux but
didn't make it. I followed some online instruction but they seemed
outdated if not misleading.

Anyway, does anyone know any good and practical link for the wireless
configuration for linux? My wireless card is linksys WPC54G-2, OS is
Ubuntu Linux.

Thanks a lot!

Hai