January 6: Social gathering
2007 Jun 09 20:45

[vox-tech] Plain Text Resend: Request For Web Page Development andData Manipulation Assistance

Oops ... I apologize for sending the original memo in the incorrect mail
format. I think my enthusiasm for this effort got the better of me. Thanks
for your patience and kindness.

Kenya
gjd4ever@sbcglobal.net

From: Kenya Johnson [mailto:gjd4ever@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 11:31 AM
To: 'vox-tech@lists.lugod.org'
Cc: 'cllmepenny@yahoo.com'; 'gjd4ever@gmail.com'
Subject: Request For Web Page Development and Data Manipulation Assistance

Howdy … my name is Kenya Johnson. I’ve been a lurker for some time. I think
the knowledge and expertise needed to help guide web page development and
data manipulation for a special group of folks can be obtained from the gals
and guys here. In fact, I suggested as much to Heather. Sorry if I
overstepped the boundaries of reason or posted this to the wrong mailing
list within LUGOD.

Heather is part of the group, “Walk to End the War”, currently bipedaling
around our state capitol building. As I mentioned earlier, I told Heather
about LUGOD members as a possible resource for the group’s web page and data
management requirements. If you are interested in helping out, please
contact Heather, cllmepenny@yahoo.com , for the details. Thanks for
listening. Take care.

Kenya Johnson
gjd4ever@sbcglobal.net