2007 May 21 04:55

[vox-tech] PowerEdge Install

Yay, I made progress on my Dell Poweredge install.
Using the ubuntu minimal install I bypassed the cd drive nonesense I was
having at the installfest. Now I'm kinda stuck though. It looks like the
hardware raid wasn't configured properly before the install. I've
corrected that now I think and can at least get to grub commandline.

At which point I know have no idea what to do.
The screen says:
grub>

How do I boot the system, I'm not sure what the device is refered to sda1?

Alex