2007 May 03 18:29

Re: [vox-tech] beryl

Jimbo wrote:
I have found out that certain beryl functions only work in root.
I've noticed no difference.  Like what specifically?

Is this a permission thing? If so how do I set permission so I can the full effect?
Er, which full effect?  How did you install it?  Onto what distribution?
I've installed beryl on edgy, and used the related compiz installed
on a default feisty.