2007 Apr 27 12:03

Re: [vox-tech] DNS MX Record Woes

På 2007-04-26, skrev Rod Roark:
[...]
> I would guess it's either the reverse lookup, or you are showing up on
> one of the DNS-based blocklists that tracks "residential" IP space.
> Probably the former, given the wording of the rejection.
>
> IMO Craigslist is not handling this very well, especially considering
> its focus as a consumer-centric service.  It seems the heavy flood of
> spam in recent months is causing some administrators to make poor
> decisions.

Can you elaborate on how Craigslist handles this poorly?

I've had a similar trouble with Craigslist: they reject my messages
because I allegedly have no reverse DNS. In fact I do have a perfectly
functional reverse DNS record. I've contacted Craigslist to alert them
that their system's behavior is bogus to no avail. Grr.

--
Henry House
+1 530 753 3361 ext. 13