2007 Apr 10 08:44

[vox-tech] Opening Harvard Graphics .prs

[vox-tech] Opening Harvard Graphics .prs

Anyone got any idea how to convert or open a Harvard Graphics for Windows file, extension *.prs, if I had to guess it's from the windows 3.0 days.

I tried the free Harvard Graphics Viewer and it baulked so it must not be the most recent version. Then I tried to import to PowerPoint but apparently that only works with the Dos Version .sh3 files, so it must no be that version.

Googling seems to be getting me nowhere, lets just say the terms are too common.

Thanks,
Alex