2007 Apr 02 12:55

Re: [vox-tech] Wireless wonders - iwconfig (device) essid (ESSID)not registering

Re: [vox-tech] Wireless wonders - iwconfig (device) essid (ESSID)not registering

Wade Pinkston wrote:
When it does this to me I go and manually edit the ifcfg-wlan0 file. Usually that will get it done and behaving correctly.
... unfortunately, this is a Debian install (I probably should have mentioned that in the last email).

... it doesn't have an ifcfg-wlan0 file. Those configurations are done in /etc/network/interfaces. I've edited that one. No luck.