2007 Mar 20 19:31

Re: [vox-tech] Printing if flyers

Bill Kendrick wrote:
On Sun, Mar 18, 2007 at 07:26:03PM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
I noticed there's a bug with inkscape and ubuntu where it doesn't use the gnome print dialog, all you get is a command line box.
Which I tried, but I guess I'm not doing it right, can someone point me in the right direction?
All that's in the box is "lp"
And yes I made sure the cups default printer is set right.
In the meantime, do the PNGs work ok for you?

Can you have Inkscape export to PostScript or PDF file? (I forget if it
does that.)  You could maybe print via kprinter, and it can spit out a PDF
for you.  *shrug*

Thanks and good luck!

Lol, sorry I didn't mention the whole black page is what happends when I print the png.

I'll try the export options, but I was hoping to figure out how to print directly as a general rule.

Thanks -Alex