2007 Mar 18 19:38

[vox-tech] You are here -><-

Long overdue kudos:
http://tldp.org/HOWTO/User-Group-HOWTO-5.html#ss5.2

   Some LUGs using the Internet effectively:

    * Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
    * Boston Linux and Unix
    * Colorado Linux Users and Enthusiasts
    * Düsseldorfer Linux Users Group
    * Essex Linux User Group
    * Israeli Group of Linux Users
    * Korean Linux Users Group
    * LinuxBH - Comunidade de Software Livre de Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
    * Linux México (La Cofradía Digital)
    * Linux User Group Austria
--> * Linux User Group of Davis <--
    * Linux User Group of Rochester
    * Linux User Group of Singapore
    * Nederlandse Linux Gebruikers Groep (Netherlands Linux Users Group
    * or NLLGG)
    * North Texas Linux Users Group
    * Ottawa Canada Linux Users Group
    * Provence Linux Users Group
    * St. Petersburg Linux User Group
    * Tokyo Linux Users Group
    * Turkish Linux User Group
    * Victoria Linux User Group
    * Volgograd Linux User Group

    Please let me know if your LUG uses the Internet in an important or
    interesting way; I'd like this list to include your group.

Head version of the Linux User Group HOWTO, and LinuxDoc SGML source (if
anyone cares) can always be found here:  http://linuxmafia.com/lug/