2007 Feb 28 00:54

Re: [vox-tech] Multi-user PC setup

John Wojnaroski wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to setup a multi-user pc with 2 graphics cards and 2 keyboards

Is it possible to bind each keyboard to a specific graphics card with a single X server with two screens? Or is it necessary to run two instances of the X server, one for each graphics card and create two layouts in the XF86Config file. Would prefer to run a single Xserver with 2 screens 0:0 and 0:1 as oppossed to 2 Xservers each with a screen at 0:0 and 1:0

I tried a number of ideas I found browsing but nothing worked.
Have you tried:
http://disjunkt.com/dualhead/

Can you explain why you don't want 2 xservers?