2007 Jan 31 08:11

Re: [vox-tech] realplayer paused during being played

Re: [vox-tech] realplayer paused during being played

I just installed using synaptic and realplayer works fine.  If you are
using the script, it does not handle the dependancies. Here is the wiki
used :https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RealplayerInstallationMethods?action=show&redirect=RealPlayerInstallationMethods
In order to use synaptic you have to add the repository.
Just in case you need it here is the wiki for adding
repository:https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Repositories/Ubuntu#head-b75a0c6c7e357640731529980d3f3ad3614b9a76

Good luck

Chris
 P.S I installed using script, but when I found out about using
synaptic, I erased the the old directory.